Having a peaceful life after retirement is a dream everyone wish to have right?
Retirement could have multiple meanings depending on person to person. For a few it might relate to travel and explore places with their family members or for others it may be starting a new business or any other Retirement goal of that matter.
For all these goals you wish to accomplish- Let’s have a look on a few surprising facts about retirement.
- Successful retirement planning requires consistent savings to provide for a time when income is no longer generated from your job.
- Seniors aged 75 and above spend a lot time seeing TV, on average about 5 hours a day.
- You’ll still pay (some) income tax in retirement
- Many people are not confident that retirement will be comfortable
- Many people have little or no retirement savings
- Most of them are worried about healthcare costs in retirement
- Healthcare costs in retirement can be massive
- Your retirement may last much longer than you expect
You can improve your future financial stability
- Save aggressively and invest effectively
- Work a little longer
- Be strategic about social security
Four Retirement Myths
- Your monthly expenses will decrease when you retire.
- You don’t earn enough to save for retirement
- You can rely on social security
- You need a very huge amount to retire.
So take a step today to have a peaceful retirement without having tensions all the way long after your retirement and also achieve all your goals of retirement by following the three basic keys-
SAVE INSURE & INVEST.
To know more, contact us at – firstname.lastname@example.org / 080-40463150